Skip to the content
Skip to the Navigation
- December 12 1952
- Founded as a trading company mainly dealing with silk products and gradually have started to deal with electronic products.
- July 1959
- Moved to Nishi-shinbashi, Minatoku, TOKYO.
As a trading company specialized in electronic products, Dai-ichi Shoji was recognized as an import contribution company.
- Established Sports products department.
- August 1973
- Established Dai-ichi Shoji Hong Kong
- April 1995
- ELAN JAPAN established as a consequence of company split-up.
- September 1998
- Moved to Toranomon, Minato-ku, TOKYO
- May 2003
- Established subsidiary Dai-ichi Shoji (Shanghai) to empower sales force in Shanghai, China
- December 2006
- Established Representative Office in Hanoi, Vietnam
- February 2007
- Moved back to the Minatomirai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama where is the place of origin.
- January 2009
- Established Dai-ichi Shoji (Shanghai) in Shenzhen, China
- November 2010
- Established Joint Venture Dai-ichi Shoji (Dalian)
- April 2011
- Opened Osaka Office
- February 2013
- Opened Tokyo Office
- January 2015
- Tokyo office registered as Tokyo head office
- May 2015
- Established a limited partnership company TECNO ÓPTIMO DE AMÉRICA, S.A. de C.V.